|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned late January 2019.|
- You agree that the information you include in your user profile for the Website (which will be accessible to other users of the Website) will be accurate and not misleading.
- In providing its community forums and wikis, it is Cisco's intention to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of its users and is free from verbal abuse, violations of privacy and other harmful activities. Cisco prohibits posting of threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. You agree not to post any information that may infringe upon or violate any third party's intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, or contain obscenity, pornography or be otherwise inflammatory, or which contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information, or which is materially false, misleading or inaccurate. These forums and wikis are not to be used as a solicitation for business.
- We welcome your participation in our online communities. However, in so participating, please be aware that you are solely responsible for your content or other information you distribute, post, include, link to or otherwise upload to the Website. You agree that Cisco is only acting as a venue and that Cisco has no liability related to the content of any forum or wiki posting or any other user-created content on its Website, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. By its very nature, the information available in these forums and wikis is changed frequently, may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate and in some cases may be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such information nor do we undertake to update or correct such information. Use of such information is at your own risk. No reliance should be made by you on such information, and no warranty claim may be made against Cisco based upon the information contained on this Website. We recommend that you independently confirm all information you obtain from the Website.
- Messages, comments or revisions posted to open forums and wikis are not pre-screened. Cisco, or a third party organization whom Cisco may appoint to moderate a particular forum or wiki, each reserves the right, although it does not have the obligation, to monitor content throughout the Website (or a specific forum, as applicable) and to remove any content which Cisco or such third party organization, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, defamatory, libelous, illegally threatening or harassing or which contains obscenity, pornography or is otherwise inflammatory; which may create liability for Cisco; or is unrelated to the intention of the community or otherwise in violation of Cisco's policies of acceptable use.
- You acknowledge and agree that everything hosted on this Website is the intellectual property of Cisco and our suppliers. All rights to this information are reserved. All reproduction, total or partial, of the contents of this Website by any means whatsoever and without the written consent of Cisco is illegal.
- Cisco and our suppliers provide this Website "AS IS." CISCO AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY FORUM OR WIKI AND MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE OPERATION, FUNCTIONALITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- By submitting your content to the Website (including, but not limited to sending messages through the Website, editing content on wikis or posting messages to message boards, forums, and chat rooms), you hereby grant to Cisco a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers) right to implement, distribute, and use such information in any manner it sees fit. In submitting such content, you warrant and represent that you have all the rights necessary for you to do so, and that such content does not violate the intellectual property rights of others or violate any law including, without limitation, any export control law.
- We will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise.
- You understand that Cisco, in its discretion, may discontinue this Website at any time, and that following such discontinuance, you may be unable to access any material you provided.